Batt Cables provides a worldwide distribution service on behalf of its customers. To achieve this, the company has developed an integrated business process that controls the fulfilment of customer requirements from the initial enquiry to the finally delivered product.
Batt Cables plc. recognises the social and economic importance of protecting the Environment and also understands that their business activities impact on the environment and the wider community as a whole.The Directors and Managers of Batt Cables plc. recognise the social and economic importance of protecting the environment and are fully committed to complying with the legal requirements of the locality.
To support the stated commitment, it is management policy to integrate environmental considerations into the business decision making process. In order to maintain and sustain the Company’s Environmental Policy, it is necessary that every reasonably practicable means be used to:
· Comply with applicable legal requirements and with other requirements to which Batt Cables plc. subscribes which relate to its environmental aspects.
· Achieve continual improvement and the prevention of pollution.
· Measure the business operations to provide the framework for setting and reviewing of environmental objectives and targets.
· Make economic use of energy, water and other materials to minimise waste in all aspects of the business function.
· Review regularly the environmental impact resulting from business operations and to remain fully informed of changes to legal and other requirements and recognised best practices.
· Communicate this policy to all interested parties including company customers, suppliers and employees and encourage their active involvement in environmental issues.
BATT CABLES plc are pleased to announce that all our UK branches have now been registered to ISO 14001.
We are the first cable distributor to achieve the certification.